Bridgewater is a condominium development adjacent to the Emeryville waterfront and public market. The low-rise community features a wide array of upgraded amenities, including a beautifully-landscaped courtyard, pool and spa, fitness center with yoga room, dog run and club room. Bridgewater offers unbeatable value and easy commute access.
- Bridgewater averaged nine sales per month to become Emeryville’s fastest-selling development by successfully targeting Gen Y buyers.
- Strategic brand partnership with West Elm targeting local & San Francisco renters with in-store promotion and signage offering Bridgewater buyers a complimentary design consultation and merchandise discount.
- Smart online campaign has reduced media spending by 60%. Qualified buyers are reached directly through more cost-effective and personal mediums like social media. The result has been strong sales driven by an authentic tone that resonates with Gen Y buyers
- Advised owner on strategic upgrades to unit finishes and amenities to overcome older product and create sellable and in demand product for largely first-time buyers.
- Obtained difficult to achieve Fannie Mae approval for rental to condominium conversion development and sourced lenders that could offer low down payment programs to assist first-time buyers.
- Used controlled releases to maximize pricing and drive absorption.